Monday, June 05, 2006

happy end of days!

Way back in like 1992, my weird friend Brent came up to me and told me that "something" was going to happen that day. He said that years earlier he earmarked the date in question and predicted that something would happen. Nothing happened, but I thought hey, what a good idea and decided to do it myself. I picked the day June 6th, 1996. After I wrote it out, I realized that the date was incredibly close to the mark of the beast, 666. I then realized that the year of armageddon would only be ten years away from the date I picked which just happens to be tomorrow -- 06/06/06.

Hollywood is really capitalizing on this. They're opening the remake of The Omen tomorrow. What other movie has ever opened on a Tuesday? Anyway, I was on top of the end of days before they were.

If the world ends tomorrow, I just want everyone to know that it's been a real good run. Everyone close to me, remember that I thought very fondly of you. You know who you are. Stay strong my people!

If the world doesn't end tomorrow, remember you can now hear me on the radio every day at 11 a.m. on 1400 am (if you're in Utah county) or you can listen live at www.freecapitalist.com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon,

Nice!
I went to the website but couldn't find your show in the archives. I did however hear your voice on the intro right before the beginning bumper music.
I will get on the website on Monday and listen.
This is exciting! One of my best friends is a radio personality!
I still think you should play the Dr. Who theme for the bumper...do it for Pete!

- JayDubble

Kristen said...

thanks for remembering my birthday.