Wednesday, June 08, 2011

xkcd tribute

Lately I've been staving off insanity by living off of xkcd. The strip has a lot of math in it, but my favorites are the romance-oriented ones. The following popped into my head in xkcd style (most likely because there's probably a very similar strip that's now in my subconscious).


Good times.

I stole the chair from Randall himself. Also, there's a line directly lifted from Cameron Crowe. Full disclosure.

I did a bunch of this on my iPad in the park today. Download "Brushes" from your local App Store. It's a great one (it works for lots more than stick figures).

2 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Hahahaha!! For some reason I was thinking of John Cusack when I read that. You should make more of those.

Charlotta-love said...

Ditto, make more of these.