Friday, August 05, 2011

post 500!

I posted this on Facebook already, so you've likely seen it. The idea to make a music video for "88 Lines About 44 Women" has been in my head for several years. Everybody loves grabbing cute girls and getting that cute self-shot with the camera. I've always known I'd do something with all those.



My other title for this movie would be "Jon's Hair Loss: A Chronological study from 1995-2011."

I am a bit concerned that the video may portray that there were 44 girls in my life and each one is remembered by a few seconds. This of course isn't true. There have been far more than 44 women in my life and they all deserve more than that. Some far far more than others. Actually, though, there are a few girls in the video whose names I don't know (see if you can find the girl on the Russian national curling team). They were just at the right (wrong) place at the right (wrong) time.