Friday, October 28, 2005

not enough free time for free time.

The new "Ratchet and Clank" video game came out on Tuesday. This is very very weird because I look forward to the new one coming out every year and I haven't gotten the chance to go buy it and play it. It's weird because I work for like four hours a day and I don't have a girlfriend and I love my solitude, but I just haven't done it yet. In the same vein, I love making my Halloween cd every year, but Halloween is almost here and I haven't even burned it yet. I tivo'd Hellraiser just now because I'm all about the scary movies in this season, but I can't picture myself watching it. It's almost as if I have so much goofing off to do, that all of it is getting in the way and nothing is happening. I so apologize to all you working stiffs who are all busy. I should be messing around in your behalf. Don't worry about it. I'll extend October into November. All my leisure will be accomplished.

In the meantime, anticipate me uploading all sorts of Halloween chaos up in here. We gots this year's stuff coming, plus a greatest hits harmony from the past ten years. Good stuff, and it'll extend into November to counteract all this freakish goodwill that seems to poke around in November every year.

No comments: