Wednesday, September 24, 2008

casting call!


So three years ago my movie studio had mild success with its short feature called "Massacre on West Capitol" (692 YouTube views -- yay! (although that number is actually wicked low (speaking of wicked, my video of me on the Wicked ride at Lagoon is approaching 20,000 views -- what's up with that? Watch the movies I actually worked hard on dang it!!!))).

Aaaaaaanyway... the same kind of low-pressure film event is happening again (in the form of the ward Halloween party) and the horror season is upon us. A new film will be made. Perhaps you'd like to be a part of it? We have a few ideas, but not a complete story yet. If you'd like to contribute in any way, I'd really love some help with it.

Also, I'm pretty sure we're gonna need a human mannequin. Anyone know where we can get a mannequin?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh me! Pick me! Remember when I asked if I could be in your next spooky movie and you said yes? That totally means I have to be in it now.

Anonymous said...

Count me in. Happy to be production crew or scene extra.

Anonymous said...

So I was thinking, man I want to do a movie but lack the skillz jon has. Then I found the casting call. Well let me add my professional help as an anti-tobacco worker. Yes I have a mannequin and Yes I have 50 body bags.

Scott said...

I am in, a starring role would be my choice, but whatever you like is cool with me.