Friday, August 28, 2009

the mother of all yard sales

Alright I made this announcement on Facebook and Twitter, but it needs more coverage so I'm going all archaic and actually posting this.

I am having a yard sale Saturday morning. I want it to be pretty huge, so I want YOU to bring stuff to sell at this thing. We'll mark your stuff with colored stickers and when it sells I'll put the money in an envelope with your name on it. This will be a great chance to get rid of some of your stuff and perhaps make a little dinero. Plus, you'll be doing me a service by making it awesome and big and therefore more people will be drawn to it.

Do it! Bring your stuff to me Friday night (which is tonight I suppose). I'm thinking 9ish. Then we'll start sellin' stuff the next day (probably about 8ish in the morning).

Tell your friends.

2 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I'm already gathering some stuff!

Annie said...

I'm planning on doing some cleaning tonight so I can find something to bring over to you. Thanks for organizing this Jon!