Saturday, September 12, 2009

tired... take this though.

I keep meaning to write stuff in here. Lots of stuff to say. I still say a bunch of stuff in Twitter, so you should check me out there -- or stay here (on this actual blog -- not Google Reader) and look at the column to the right. It should be updating my awesome Twitter posts (although it only goes back like four tweets or something).

ANYWAY, the point is, I've got a lot to say, but I'm leaving for California in a couple of hours. Yeah, Joe and I have another film festival to go to on behalf of Dunkball. This time it's the SoCal Film Fest.

We made a trailer for Dunkball. Love it a lot, but we totally should have made it long before we showed the movie to anybody. Seems sensible. Anyway, here it is (and it's awesome):



See you next week, I hope. We'll have fun-fun.

4 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

It looks great! Best of luck!

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Awesome!! You got some editing skilz buddy. So since you didn't go to Cali, will they call you and tell you if you won??

Maker said...

Seriously. How did you guys do?


wv: zoodo

Boneck Family said...

shi that was tiiiight!

-Clint