Monday, May 10, 2010

soon to experience the most humiliating moment of my life

In what is surely a bad idea, I've decided to take part in open mic night over at Wiseguys comedy club this coming Wednesday.

Come see me! It will be so sad!

Details:
Wiseguys. Trolley Square. Wednesday. 8pm (doors open at 6 (but seriously who's waiting in line for open mic night (I seriously don't know))). 5 bucks.

I got Zo to agree to do it too. Just come and laugh and/or pity laugh. Could really use it I think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Craig Barlow B. said...

That is awesome Jon. I've thought about doing that every now and again but always smashed the part of my brain that suggests it to me. I think you'll do a great job.

May 10, 2010 9:27 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Oh man I would love to be there but I'm down in Tejas! Damn! I know you'll do great, Jon. Man, I'm so bummed I'm gonna miss this.

May 11, 2010 8:22 AM  
Blogger jaime said...

Will I be there?? Does a bear crap in the woods?!? Hells yeah!!

May 11, 2010 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home