Monday, May 10, 2010

soon to experience the most humiliating moment of my life

In what is surely a bad idea, I've decided to take part in open mic night over at Wiseguys comedy club this coming Wednesday.

Come see me! It will be so sad!

Details:
Wiseguys. Trolley Square. Wednesday. 8pm (doors open at 6 (but seriously who's waiting in line for open mic night (I seriously don't know))). 5 bucks.

I got Zo to agree to do it too. Just come and laugh and/or pity laugh. Could really use it I think.

3 comments:

Craig Barlow B. said...

That is awesome Jon. I've thought about doing that every now and again but always smashed the part of my brain that suggests it to me. I think you'll do a great job.

Monica said...

Oh man I would love to be there but I'm down in Tejas! Damn! I know you'll do great, Jon. Man, I'm so bummed I'm gonna miss this.

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Will I be there?? Does a bear crap in the woods?!? Hells yeah!!