Wednesday, September 29, 2010

standy 3

So... apologies. I know these may just be getting grosser and grosser. At least it's very very short this time. I also feel compelled to apologize because I forgot a couple of good jokes in the middle and also a very crucial set up that made the final joke much funnier (but also grosser). I said this on Twitter and Facebook already, but the keywords are garbage disposal, jellyfish, asparagus and then garbage disposal again. Here's a fun game! See if you can figure out what the jokes would have been based on the keywords I just gave! Okay fine, if you're that curious about the jokes, just come up and ask me.

2 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I think you get funnier every time! It must be cause you seem more relaxed on stage now.

Matsby said...

Yeah, you do seem really comfortable on stage - which makes the audience comfortable. Great stuff. Quite a few of my friends that were there told me they thought my friend (you) did really good.