Wednesday, January 18, 2012

why not come sundancing it's only natural

Please note that I'm hitting up the Sundance Film Festival this year. I have Friday, January 20 off of work, so I'm going to try to make a day of it. If I can, I'm going to try to get into the following films:

9:00 am: The Queen of Versailles (documentary about rich people from the housing boom stuck with an unfinished palace)

11:15 am: The Raid (sounds like the Indonesian martial arts version of Die Hard)

3:00 pm: Indie Game (documentary on independent video game creators)

6:30 pm: Celeste and Jesse Forever (Andy Samberg and Rashida Jones get divorced)

9:45 pm: Red Lights (It's by the guy who made Buried and it's got Cillian Murphy and Elizabeth Olsen)

11:45 pm: Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie (sounds weird and funny)

If anyone would like to go to these or any other movies on Friday, please let me know. I'm going to try to wake up early and go to the box office to grab what tickets are available. I probably won't be able to get all of my choices, but I'll prioritize. Please let me know. It'll be fun.

6 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Scott and I want in on Celeste and Jesse and Red Lights! Especially Red Lights! If you go early and get our tickets so we don't have to get up early we will buy one for you :-)
Love you!!

Ps- I think Scott wanted to go to Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie...but you will have to double check with him on that.

Steph said...

Those all look good, but I'll be working all weekend :( Let me know if anything ends up being aweseme.

Average Joe said...

I would do "Red Lights" with you on Friday night. And yes, if you get me a ticket, I'll buy yours. Only fair.

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

The Sorensons want in too! On the same movies that Scott and I are doing....can you buy that many tickets?? If I need to come meet you I will.

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Ok, this is my last comment. Change of plans. We are just going to do Red Lights so that I can get in line early and get us good seats. I'd rather be close up for that one then go to both.
:-)

Average Joe said...

If you cannot get enough tickets to Red Lights, then don't worry about me.