Monday, November 07, 2005

calling all beautiful music fans!


This Saturday my very favorite music band, Depeche Mode, is coming to Utah. By absolutely no coincidence, I have tickets. I need somebody to go with me. If you're a beautiful girl and you're at least a fair-weather fan of me or the band, let me know. Also let me know how much you're willing to pay for a ticket. I'll take the girl with the best beauty-to-ticket payment ratio (or I might just take my brother or something). Seriously, let me know. I HAVE A TICKET FOR YOU (possibly). If you don't want to go, tell all your semi-gothic synth-pop oldschool eighties mistresses. Maybe THEY want to go.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'll go. I'll even buy the extra ticket.

Anonymous said...

Jon

Aren't you taking me?....

Sara Morrison

Anonymous said...

I would love to go.

Big fan.

Love your blog.