Thursday, March 02, 2006

dethroned and stoned


Erica asked me what my sin would be if I wasn't so Mormony. It's always a fun conversation. I always say that I would probably steal things that I didn't think people needed. According to EVERYONE else I've had the conversation with, however, I would be the world's biggest pothead. Erica totally cackled in agreement to that concept. I disagree with the world's diagnosis. The only drugs I take are ho-hos and Krispy Kremes. Maybe my new driver's license photo sheds some light on why so many believe me to be a stoner. I don't mean to seem all weedy all the time. I seriously don't know what gives.

This new driver's license is at least a lot better than the other gift the state gave me.

1 comment:

Rhett said...

In the 6 years i've known you, i never would have guessed you to be a pothead. There are so many other sins to be commited first.