Friday, July 21, 2006

should i live here?

We checked out this house tonight (officially yesterday i guess). It's a bit much, so we'll need someone else to live with us. The girls totally dug it though and that's pretty important to me. What do you think? Could you live here? Apparently, the cabinets are super nice or something. Also notice that the bedroom has two separate entrances. It also doesn't come with all the junk seen in the photos. It's on Center Street and 5th North (just a couple of blocks away from where I'm at now).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i could live there. And thats the most important thing cuz I really do pretty much live with you. Start letting me know what you want for dinner and put me to work already!

Anonymous said...

Yes - you should totally live here. You should be aware that there is going to be some MAJOR organizing during the "set up" of your room. I'm not kidding - you might have to purchase some shelves... I'm just warning you.