Tuesday, July 17, 2007

is the world ready for... brokenwaterman?

Remember how last week I mentioned that my water broke when I was taking a shower? Well, I mean the hot water heater in my house started leaking and needed to be shut off. And then a couple of days later I went to a restaurant and the sink tap came off in my hand. So, yeah, yesterday I couldn't quite get the hot water in the sink at work turned off, so I had the maintanence guy check it out and the handle came off in HIS hand. I'm preparing to wreak havoc on the world. I'm gonna break all water, everywhere. Not since the days of Noah will Earth see so many problems with water works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

joN don't you see, this is your X-man power maturing! I am so excited for you. Will you use your power for good or evil?

PS the 14th party was a blasti blast. When are we going to see some photos of the occasion?

joN. said...

soon... soon... oh yes.

Saule Cogneur said...

Sounds like a Halloween costume in the works, but seeing how you go for the darker stuff on that day, people might get the wrong idea as to the kind of water you're breaking...