Thursday, July 12, 2007

saturday the 14th strikes back strikes back

I keep forgetting to tell everybody that in the hustle and bustle of the 4th of July and the 24th of July, to not forget about the 14th of July. The 14th of July is the day we celebrate the independence of the street we live on. To celebrate there will be an outdoor party of sorts at my house. It's bring your own fast food and/or pizza. We're gonna have a running water hose (and possibly slip 'n slide on the curvy lawn), Guitar Hero, maybe some Bang, uh... iPod music maybe, free non-alcholic non-carbonated non-sugar drinks... Anyway, just come. I'm guessing around 4 or 5ish. Call or email for directions.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Umm... I'll be there!!? Jon- I just didn't want you to think that no one was coming, so I had to comment.

I can taste the grilled ham and cheese now...mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Great. Now my kid's in the hospital. I'll never make it to your party. :-)