Tuesday, October 30, 2007

a blow to the halloween schedule

Is it a conspiracy that they released Guitar Hero III only three days before Halloween? It's cruel. Delicious, magnificent cruel; but still cruel.

A more oldskool form of cruel is the fact that they released the game for the Wii, but are not selling stand-alone guitars for two-player games. The guy at the video game store said he wasn't sure what Red Octane's deal is, but he isn't aware of any future plans to release a separate guitar. As a result, my hand was forced and I did the awesomest, stupidest thing yet this week. I bought a separate copy of the game for Playstation 2.

Anyway, here's a shot of Dre and me rocking out at the same time and in two different rooms and on two different televisions!

2 comments:

Maria said...

I was rocking so hard on Barracuda - seriously.

Charlotta-love said...

We played that at one of our branch activities. (I am the activity chair so it was totally okay with me... Halo was on in the other room). I want to see someone audition for American Idol while playing a song on Guitar Hero while jumping to DDR. Now THAT would be something awesome!