Wednesday, October 31, 2007

revealed!

You were all wrong.


The hint picture was a tribble with a halo and photoshopped vampire teeth. Knowledgeable people know that tribbles are a creature from Star Trek, so really smart people would have known that I would be a vampire Captain Kirk and Maria (going with the halo/vampire teeth theme) would be a vampire angel.

The vampire angel was an idea of mine from a few years ago. I'll be honest. The vampire Captain Kirk is the first of its kind. Vampire Captain Kirk -- can you imagine how unstoppable he would be? He would be... oh man. Hopefully they bring Vampire Captain Kirk into the new J.J. Abrams Star Trek movie.

3 comments:

Monica said...

You guys look great! Love the vampire teeth.

J.R. said...

Jon, if I had known what a Tribble was I would have killed myself. Sometimes I forget what a nerd you are.

Anonymous said...

that has to be the most origional halloween costume ever!