Thursday, June 19, 2008

macho trumps geek

I just gotta say really quick that I apologize in advance for not finishing the latest "In the Geekdom" comic. I've had lots of requests over the past couple of weeks, but I just haven't pumped it out. The biggest reason, perhaps is because the latest comic requires a little bit more of an artistic quality to it and I'm totally insecure about my drawing ability. The way I see it in my head is totally awesome, but I could just throw the idea up with stick drawings. The finished product will likely be between the two visualizations (probably closer to the stick drawings).

Okay, and also, I'm leaving to New York in a few hours. If anybody needs me to pick anything up or take anything to Maria, let me know.

The Geekdom comic will be done early next week.

3 comments:

SRA said...

Travel safely & give Maria our best regards. And I should compliment you on your marvelous pedo-stache and sunglasses combo. Beauty.

newby said...

the stache is killer, jon. i just want to let you know that i celebrated "mustache may" in all its glory this year over in jordan (as well as over 2/3 of the arabic population). it's too bad i got back too late to join those "great men in history." maybe next year...

Maker said...

Wow, that 'stache is furious!
We still need to hit up Charlie Chow's.
Hope your trip to the NYC was good.