Wednesday, January 21, 2009

pray for me

I'm sorry haven't posted anything in a few weeks. Perhaps I have very little to say.

Now, though, I need to say something very serious and I need everyone reading to not only pray for me, but to do whatever is needed to see this thing through.

I just finished my registration for an online tryout of the gameshow Jeopardy!


Appearing on Jeopardy! has been on my life list for a very long long time now (and btw, I'm hoping to publish my life list soon). Odds are very against me. I think I peaked in my Jeopardy! prowess about eight years ago. Things may still go well at this time. I actually watched the game of my life a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I get categorically lucky enough in the future applications.

The online test will be administered Wednesday, the 28th of January at 7:00 pm. Hopefully I will be intelligenter at that time than I am now. Besides praying for me to do well, if you happen to see me just sorta hangin' out doing nothing on that night REMIND ME THAT I HAVE A JEOPARDY! TEST TO TAKE!

Thanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Good luck on the test! If you do get on the show, just don't freak out over the injustice of the buzzer timing, ok?

p.s. thanks a lot for making my stomach drop to the floor over those first two sentences...ugh!

January 22, 2009 7:47 AM  
Blogger jaime said...

Rad Jon!! I know you'll get on cause your gonna have a million friends praying for you & you seem to know a lot of odd facts. My brother-in-law and I want to go Amazing Race together...I've actually never seen an episode of it, but you get to travel and win money?! So that sounds good to me.

I can't wait to watch you on the show!!

January 22, 2009 8:13 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Darn you, you're fired. When I saw "Pray for Me" pop up in my Google reader, I got all scared because I thought something serious and bad had happened.

January 22, 2009 9:58 AM  
Blogger dre said...

It's all buzzer. seriously, all buzzer. you should practice that more than anything else. And why should you listen to my adivice? Well I think we've all heard of my cousin, Mr. Jennings. Just promise you don't move away and be all rich with out us!

January 22, 2009 3:08 PM  
Blogger jamirodana said...

Ha! That is very cool Jon. Many of us have a dream to be on a gameshow.
Me? Maybe Deal or No Deal. That would be sweet.
Good luck!

January 22, 2009 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home