Friday, March 27, 2009

i am a pod person

This is weird. I really am presenting at PodcampSLC -- I guess today at 11:50.

I'm telling you now, so you won't come. You won't come anyway, it costs 20 bucks to get in. I'm pretty nervous. I think I have about five minutes worth of total B.S.ing that I need to extend out two a half hour. I want to go the full half hour because if I open it up to questions it will give me several chances to look even stupider.

I need to talk on "The Future of Podcasting." Yikes. I'm no prophet. I'm not even a professor. I gotta get up and say that the Pinpoint SLC model we use is where independent podcasting is heading. I need to say that last sentence for 30 MINUTES.

How has my life of volunteerism led to this?

Talk to me at 12:20. I'll be so relieved.

5 comments:

Laura Lee said...

I'm sorry. I feel I'm partly to blame.

Good luck though.

Maria said...

Is ther any Simpsons or Futurama episode you could reference? I mean, you know you can talk in detail about that and it is very entertaining and informative.

You will do fine, I'm sure. Hey, maybe you should hook yourself up to some audio so we could hear it?

Annie said...

The website says presentations are by the best and brightest in social media today. That's quite the compliment! Just remember you're an expert.

Rhett said...

dang... i wish you could have warned me. I have some thoughts.

And how did it go?

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I didn't know you were so elite?! I'd like to hear what you said.