Sunday, October 25, 2009

'09 halloween movie trailer

Okay, so I haven't been blogging lately. I'm sorry (or maybe you're welcome). Now's as good time as any to check out Twitter.

Anyway, things have been plenty busy because it's the holiday season for me. By that I mean it's Halloweentime. As part of the festivities (not limited to horror commentaries and Halloween cds) we've been extra busy producing this year's big Halloween movie.

Here's the trailer for it below. Notice that it's not SUPER funny. Only SORTA funny. I think we tried to make it funny, but since I haven't been feeling very funny at all in the last few months, it's kinda turning out to not be funny in the slightest. Well, we'll see how it turns out. Please enjoy! Hard!



Btw, here's the direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEMHeTD2xZ0


Use it to send out in email, link on your blog, whatever.

Also, you can watch the HD version right there on YouTube.

6 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I'm so excited for the premier!! I'm gonna be famous!

Johnny 5 said...

Jon, I refuse to become twitterpated, and I prefer the blog format. Don't embrace change, we are too old for these new fads! I miss the blog.

Craig Barlow B. said...

Hot diggity dog.

Boneck Family said...

That looks like it oughta be rated NC-17 for all the gore. youve just excluded all your mormon friends.

-Clint

Charlotta-love said...

Oh yeah...I'm excited for this movie!

Average Joe said...

It looks way good!