Sunday, November 22, 2009

could use a decade of help

I've just realized that the first decade of the 21st century is ending in a few months. Wow. I've got some work to do. For the past five years at the end of every year I make sure to post online a list of my favorite movies and songs from the year. Now that we're hitting the decade mark I'm probably going to do a decade list.

For this reason, please comment, email, text or Twitter me your favorite (or least favorite) movies from the past ten years. I don't want to forget anything.

In case you're interested, here are some of my lists from the past:

MOVIES: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008

MUSIC: 2004, 2005 (scroll down), 2006, 2007, 2008

2 comments:

J.R. said...

Actually 2010 is the last year in the decade. Not the first in the next. I know because X-Files told me that 2000 was the last year of the millennium not the first of the next.

Scott said...

I have been thinking long and hard and still continue to think...here are two fine candidates for worst films from the last 10 years. Catwomen and The Adventures of Pluto Nash. I read somewhere that Pluto Nash cost 100 million to make and grossed about 3 million.