Tuesday, April 20, 2010

at least we didn't call it the godcast


So even though my hand hurts, my incredibly dorky, nasally "um" emitting voice works totally fine (except that it's dorky and nasal and says "um" A LOT).

A couple of weeks ago Pete, Rhett and I decided to start another podcast but this time we decided to start one that most people we know might actually be interested in listening to.

We call it The Iron Rodcast and you can probably guess that it's an LDS-themed podcast. Pretty much most people we know are pretty hard into their LDS, so this may prove interesting for you. We pretty much talk about what we learned in Sunday School (which is always news to me since I always miss Sunday School) and then talk about something else random and religious.

We've recorded two episodes so far and iTunes doesn't recognize it yet, but you can download them all directly at ironrodcast.blogspot.com. Hey! Let us know what you think.

Pete and Rhett are of course geniuses, but at least I take comfort in knowing that I'm the good-looking one.

2 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I look forward to listening to your new podcast adventure and becoming uber religious because of it.
Thanks Jon!

Maker said...

Rhett should change his name to James. So you can be Peter, James, and Jon. Or at the very least, he should change his name to Habakuk.

Also, your Iron Rodcast is full of win.


wv: almile