Thursday, June 24, 2010

summer's here a month ago!

A new paint job that looks like the French flag on the 'ol phone means Summer is officially here (yes, I put off painting my phone for a month)!

Also, it means the 4th annual Salt Lake City 14th of July celebration is shortly upon us (in my backyard). Please plan accordingly as a Facebook invite is shortly in the works. The 14th of July falls on a Wednesday this year I believe.

Also, just so everyone knows, while applying liberal amounts of nail polish remover to remove the previous pink "Valentine's Day" paintjob, I think I wrecked my phone. The microphone doesn't work too well anymore, so it's hard to hear me if we're in a conversation. At least it looks sort of nice for a phone that's eight years old.

1 comment:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Do you already have event's planned!? I'm not sure we should do a parade again since Scott was the only one who submitted an entry (I helped on that I'll have you know). I think we should play war games, like water balloon and squirt gun fights....but maybe make it more interesting and attach two people together :-)