Thursday, June 10, 2010

think scariest summer ever

I've been thinking about this year's Halloween movie lately. I think it'll be pretty cool. Usually, I don't start thinking about it until like the end of September at the earliest. It always turns into a very stressful (yet very fun) ordeal.

Yes, it's quite early. I'm only saying I'm thinking about it now to give everybody who wants to be a part of it time to also think about it. Lately I've been musing a little on what I want the story to be this time around and I think we may have something really special. Horror! Comedy! Social issues! Kissing! Seriously!

It's never too soon to let me know if you'd like to be involved. I'll set up the Facebook group shortly, but don't be afraid to tell me you're in before then! I'd like to shoot the thing in August. The weather may be more agreeable for us.

Anyway, if you're reading this and have no idea what I'm talking about, feel free to catch up on some old Halloween classics which are embedded below (2005, 2008, 2009).





4 comments:

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

You know I'm always down! Just let me know what you need from me and I'm there!

Also, I've told Scott this, but I think this year we need to have our own Halloween Movie Film Festival. I've heard Zo wants to do one, you do, and so does Scott. That's triple the awesomeness!

Average Joe said...

Jaime, that's a great idea. A Local Horror Film fest that we could host at Tower or Nightmare on 13th or something. Dre has a ton of community contacts that could get the ball rollin

If we started in August, who knows, maybe we could produce the next "Paranormal Activity" and become RICH

Craig Barlow B. said...

Way to get an early start. I'm always happy to help.

MandiScandal said...

Those are so stinkin hilarious! I might be biased but the one with Laura was the best. Genius!

I'll do whatever you need. Hair and makeup?