Thursday, February 24, 2011

yay me (2011)!



If you didn't bother watching the above video, here's the gist of it. My birthday is this Sunday and it's also the Oscars. Come over to my house and we'll watch them. I'm inviting you. Do it. I'm not doing an event through Facebook this year because I want to keep it intimate enough that we can all enjoy the ceremony. Now don't take that as a sign that you SHOULDN'T come over. If you're reading this, you're invited. The Facebook masses don't tend to read this. Fill out your Oscar picks and there will be a prize to whomever gets the most right. Also, if you have any extra coat hangers, please bring them and whatever food you'd like to contribute. In the video I also listed a bunch of expensive gifts that I'd like to receive (but am not planning on receiving).

Yay!

2 comments:

MandiScandal said...

"that's it. you shouldn't still be watching" hahaha. love it. yaaaaaaaay for jon demand!

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I'm pretty sure I got you the best present ever this year!!! Well....maybe not the best ever, but it is totally awesome! See you Sunday with my winning Oscar picks.