Thursday, February 03, 2011

checking in

My computer still sorta works. Photoshop and Soundtrack don't work anymore. No big loss there (I'm being incredibly sarcastic -- only Final Cut is more important than those two programs and I'm afraid to try Final Cut out).

So it looks like I may need to find a cheap Photoshop somewhere. I've been using the same version of Elements for like 10 years so I may be due for an upgrade -- maybe get a version with an "undo" button or something.

The real reason I haven't said much lately is because I've become quite tethered to my iPad. I could blog on it, but it's waaaaay better for input than for output. I'll break out soon because there is a bit to be said in the future.

The 27th of this month is two things: my birthday and also the academy awards. No doubt if you're reading this, I think it would be great if you spent the day watching the awards with me (if I can get off work). I'm sure soon I will post my wish list of stuff I want and also my Oscar predictions. Remember, submitting your Oscar predictions is mandatory (please for the love of my sanity please humor me on this one -- it's a birthday wish -- don't be stubborn).

Actually have two more best picture nominations to see: The Fighter and 127 Hours. Lemme know if you need someone to watch these with.

Hurm. Not much else to say. Stay classy world.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I just want you to know I'm awesome because a) I already bought you a bday present and b) I'll win the Oscar picks again just like I do every year

Laura Lee said...

I'm kind of bummed because I have a dress rehearsal on your birthday and Oscar night. So instead of having two awesome things I could be at, I'm missing two awesome things because I can't be at them.

Funny though, I actually already have a present for you too. It just screamed Jon (actually it whined Jon) so I bought it.

I might be willing to see 127 Hours. a) because it's nominated b) I love James Franco, and c) I got to be behind the camera when they filmed a scene in my building.