Wednesday, December 21, 2011

what i want for christmas

Usually I make a video to say what I want for Christmas (or do I only do that for my birthday? I'll have to consult my rulebook), but things have been busy and I can't even think of what I want anyway (even though I've been buying myself stuff as if the world was ending next year). Also, I've been feeling balder than usual, so I didn't want to commit to the visual experience. Lets start the list! And speaking of...

1. Rogaine -- I'm not vain, but I miss some of my hair. I'm willing to try this out and see what happens (or secretly put it on other peoples' arms over the course of several months and see what happens).

2. Typing Arm Brace -- The one I have is the free one from the Instacare that sent in a doctor who specialized in telling me they're not covering my treatment anymore. Man, she bugged me. Plus, the velcro isn't working very well on the brace anymore. ALSO -- get me one of those annoying keyboards that is all trianguly so it's better form for your typing arms.

3. An Xbox HDMI cable -- I'm not a stickler for quality video, but with an HDMI cable I can have the Wii and the Xbox plugged in at the same time and then switch back and forth between the Netflix shows running on both.

4. Forever Lazy -- Tell me you've seen these. http://www.orderforeverlazy.com -- You're laughing now. You think it's a joke, but I'm all on board. This is one (VERY comfortable) step toward the futuristic sci-fi utopia of all of us wearing the same jumpsuit.

5. Calendars -- I'd like five or six 2012 calendars. Something with a very nichey theme. Also -- and so many calendars make this mistake -- the picture shouldn't be the same tired sub-theme every month. Every month's picture must stand on its own and apart from all the other months. I used to have this awesome Wolverine calendar and each month's image was worth keeping and very different from all the other months. Speaking of...

6. X-Men: First Class on DVD -- This wasn't my favorite movie of the year, but it's the one I'd own because I'm sort of more into X-Men than a lot of other things. I'm also very comfortable with this year's crush on Michael Fassbender.

7. Food

8. Stuff that's appeared on last year's list and also my recent birthday list (minus the Star Trek book, because I have received that already)

Sorry. I couldn't think of that much more stuff off the top of my head. I've discovered in my Christmas shopping this year, that it's a lot easier to grab a bunch of worthless junk for other people than to think of the junk you want for yourself.

Speaking of... tune into this blog tomorrow, because I will give you instructions on receiving your gift from me. YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS IT. Supplies are limited so get your Christmas gift picks in NOW (well, tomorrow anyway).

1 comment:

joN. said...

ERGONOMIC! that's the word i couldn't think of.