Sunday, November 19, 2006

she smashed the radio with the board of education

I never officially said this, but Maria and I started going out like a month or so ago. We decided we wouldn't do some kind of press release detailing our relationship, but instead see how long it would be before everyone's noticed. Well now 99% of everyone I know has noticed, so the thrill of keeping a relationship secret is now gone. So here it is for everyone I haven't talked to in the last month or so. Here's the press release.

(hi honey!)

6 comments:

Abel Keogh said...

WHAT!?!?! How long has this been going on! As your raido co-host, why wasn't I informed. We could have taled about this all day instead of OJ. And to thing the two of you were both here the other day and acted like nothing was up. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ha! Awesome. Jon, I'm glad you decided to make your official declaration via the internet. Hope you can make it to Ruth's Thanksgiving dinner. If not, just know that you'll miss seeing me eat an entire pumpkin pie in one sitting...Yeah, you heard me. It's quite a sight to behold...Maria can fill you in on the details.

Anonymous said...

Suprise! :) hmmmm..I wonder what our friends will think? LOL

I've had an awful day at work- but you just made my day... Thanks Babe!

Anonymous said...

Wait you guys are dating? And who is maria?

Charlotta-love said...

Now that it's officially announced, I guess I can start telling all my friends here in Georgia. :o)

bec said...

well, if my estimating is correct I think it's been more than a month since I've talked to you Jon, and I am really happy to know you are dating someone.