Friday, January 26, 2007

let's look at me for a minute

We haven't seen me in a little while, so here I am. Most of you who know me know that I grow an official "Chester A. Arthur" every year for New Year's Eve. I kept year's a little longer on account that I think it's perfect for trying out for The World Series of Pop Culture. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go here. I know that many of you are annoyed by my silly scruff lately, but bear with me for a little while longer. If our team doesn't make it, I'll shave it right off.

Btw, we're leaving in a few hours so have us in your prayers! Actually, it might be a bad idea to actually ask God for help in something so inherantly trivial and worldly. Just wish us luck. And thanks everybody for watching all those movies and all that tv and playing all those video games with me.

You may also notice in this picture that I've got something in my mouth. A few weeks ago I had a horrible toothache. I suspected just another cavity (I get lots), but the dentist couldn't find anything. His best guess was that I'm grinding my teeth in my sleep. I thought it weird, but the teeth team went ahead and made me a cute teeth mold for me to wear to bed. I've been wearing it and it seems to be working. No more toothache. I never would have pegged myself as a grinder. As a bonus they made me one for my upper teeth too and gave me bleaching syringes. For the past several years I've been a little insecure about my toothy yellow. It probably was brought about when I bought some vampire teeth for Halloween that were pre-yellowed (like monster teeth should be) and I discovered that my teeth were actually yellower. I'm hoping these bleaching trays will change that. Hopefully next time you see me, I won't be afraid to smile or bite you.

2 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

GOOD LUCK! Since I don't have tv, I won't know if you make it or don't. So if you don't make it, do something outrageous that will get you on youtube. Then I can watch you at work. :o)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to here about it. The Abel Hour would like an exclusive on how it went.