Tuesday, July 08, 2008

best blog ever this year!

Today a podcast blog that I frequent solicited me to vote for it at the Blogger's Choice Awards. Instead of voting for it I figured I'd go ahead and do a little soliciting myself. I figured perhaps maybe, maybe it'll help with itunes subscriptions or something.

Anyway, I nominated three of my blogs for awards. As usual, you need to register to vote for this stuff, but if you do, it'll make me feel special. Here are the voting links:

Vote for Blogging Forgotten Realms!
Best Geek Blog
Best Blog About Stuff
Best Hobby Blog
Best Pop Culture Blog

Vote for the Jon Madsen Movie Commentary Podcast!
Best Podcast
Best Entertainment Blog
Best Pop Culture Blog

Vote for J.R. Watches Star Trek For the First Time!
Best Podcast
Best Blog About Stuff
Best Geek Blog
Best Pop Culture Blog

While you're on the site, feel free to nominate the flagship blog, jonmadsen.blogspot.com, for something!

2 comments:

Maker said...

Done and done!

Maria said...

Voted for all blogs and nominated flagship- Good Luck!