Wednesday, August 13, 2008

factory? more like fictionory!

Today something happened to me for the first time. I got something I totally hated at The Cheesecake Factory.
THAI CHICKEN PASTA
Linguini Tossed with Sauteed Chicken, Julienne Carrots,
Green Onion, Roasted Peanuts and a Spicy Hot Peanut Sauce.
Topped with Fresh Bean Sprouts

This dish sounded pretty good. I'm totally into Thai peanut sauce. I figured it would be like Rumbi's and have a light, but delicious sauce. Nope. The noodles were drowning in peanut sauce. It was like filling my mouth with peanut flavored toothpaste. I built up a week's worth of throat mucous.

I know a lot of you out there don't like Thai food yet. I hope that description hasn't turned you off completely. Just know that the next Thai dish you try CAN'T BE THE THAI CHICKEN PASTA AT THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY!

No comments: