Friday, August 22, 2008

nightshooting deserves a quiet night

It's been a while since I've posted. Aren't those new blogroll things cool? I view other peoples' blogs and realize that I haven't posted in a while because my blog isn't at the top of the list anymore. I like it there.

Anyways, how about a game?

The following pictures were taken a few days ago from a specific street corner in Salt Lake. Figure out which street corner by going there or using Streetview or whatever. Then in the comments section post the googlemap coordinates in the comments. First right answer gets a prize from my trip to Vegas!

Btw, I'm going to Vegas right now. If anybody wants anything, let me know.









4 comments:

Rhett said...

I know but it wouldn't fair.

Cameron's Corner said...

Isn't Cafe Trang in the Crane building? That's on 3rd west and 2nd south, I think.

Cameron's Corner said...

What do I win?

joN. said...

congrats cameron's corner, you win!!! i'll get your surprise prize to maxim when i can.