Saturday, November 08, 2008

some dvd extras minus one dvd

I apologize to all you people who are constantly like, "the book is way better than the movie." This blog is pretty much turning into a video blog. I like movies a lot, okay?

Anyway, through the same cinematic computer magic that went into colorizing It's a Wonderful Life, I've managed to colorize Cyber Stalking Slaughter on Center St.



Also we've compiled a clip show full of outtakes from the movie this year. You'll probably think these are funnier if you were actually there, but then again most of these funny moments will probably be new to you if you weren't. It's sort of a good catch-22.

6 comments:

Maker said...

First!

Sweet! Jon, you are a creative movie genius!
Thanks again for inviting us to the premier.
Can't wait for next year's!

Maria said...

Joe- You are the champion of this movie

Jon- you absolutely 100% should have included the masked murderer slapping Joe. Also, I had the same hood problem when I was red riding hood this year. Finally,when you fell down the stairs for real..only you will know how much laughing that induced.

Rhett - I heard your dad voice come out in this and it was awesome - "What did I say about holding the LoveSac?"

Monica said...

That was awesome. Well done. Scott let me know that you made another Halloween movie so I was sure to check it out. My favorite part is when Joe falls down the hill...genius.

Rhett said...

Ok... is it wrong that I enjoyed the outakes more than the movie?

Maria - thing was I told them they had to hold the love sac or it would follow joe down the hill and screw up the shot.

Jon - Sorry I was sick for this one. I would have loved to help out more.

Joe - I threw up a little at the end. Not quite "the omelette" but still.

Dre - I love the scene you are just waking up in.

Joe - I love the whispered bitch line.

Amber - Loved how you flashed the camera... what kind of movies is this! ha ha ha

Laura Lee said...

Joe, I could watch Dre slap you for hours. It NEVER gets old. And the whispered "bitch" line was hilarious.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! The outakes were so AWESOME!! Haha! All of it just made me laugh, but Joe's falling bits were probably the best. And of course the vomit.