Thursday, July 09, 2009

gone again and jon demand 9

If you're not listening to Robot Rex, you're totally missing out. The last post is especially enjoyable. It's like a robotic radio production.

Listen here.

In the meantime, it behooves me to say that I'm strangely heading to the Los Angeles area for the second time in a month. I'd rather hit Diego or Francisco, but duty calls. I'll be in Hollywood schmoozing with production types at The All Sports Los Angeles Film Festival with Joe. Our dunkball movie will be highlit.

Please let me know if you need anything in California. I'm already shuttling some fruit into Cali for a couple of shady friends. You'll have to give me a call.

While you're waiting for me to get back, here's a delightful Jon Demand from a couple of months ago. Yeah, goofing off. Glorious.



If you're wondering why we're blindfolded, it's so that we'll keep singing despite the spectator laughter.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Jon, I hope you have so much fun at the festival!

And thanks for posting the blind and deaf karaoke video...It is glorious indeed. Love it.

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

Joe's Pearljam was my favorite!

I hope you guys win something and anything at the film festival. Dunkball rocked!!