Thursday, July 02, 2009

say hello to robot rex!

Do you ever get sick of checking my blog for interesting information? Is Google Reader not "automatic" enough for you? You may be in luck, because I've just finished partnering with the robots who are about to enslave us.

Meet Robot Rex!


Robot Rex is a well-behaved automaton who is in the process of recording my blog posts to audio form! It's actually quite fun, zen and hypnotic!

If you subscribe to the Robot Rex Podcast, my blog posts will download directly to your computer and your iPod or iPhone will sync them up as soon as the chance is there! Then you listen to Robot Rex in his lovable monotone and practical voice say my words! You will never have to READ my words ever again!

But Robot Rex is more than just a means toward illiteracy. Robot Rex will undoubtedly help us connect to all those cute little A.I.s struggling toward self-awareness. Just listen! Robot Rex is like the Joshua computer from Wargames with an iron lung! Listen to my dry humor as it comes amplified through a cold, heartless computerized sound amplifier! So very zen indeed. Zen indeed.

Click here to listen to this post as read by Robot Rex!

Click here to go to the Robot Rex blog!

Click here to subscribe in iTunes!

Posted by Jon. At sometime in the very early morning.

3 comments:

Annie said...

That was a little scary for 8:00 in the morning!

Laura Lee said...

I have a problem with robots and text to speech. And that is robots do not know how to pronounce my name properly. I tried to get a robot to say my name right with the following spellings:

Laura
Lara
Lahra
Lohra

And the winner is...Laara. At least I figured it out.

Nasher said...

You may actually be a genius Jon.