Saturday, March 20, 2010

bachelor party for joe evans! woooooo!

Actually, I'm not usually the kind of guy who yells "woooooo!"

Anyway, the bachelor party is TONIGHT since Joe's getting married... next week? Holy cow.

The festivities include a ROAST of the guy, which should be pretty good. The guy is living comedic material. We're going to broadcast the roast live through this thing called the INTERNET at about 7:00 I think.

Here's the live webcam Ustream link:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/thejonblogcam

Mom, just so you know, your computer may have a hard time with the live video.

I realizing I'm capitalizing my letters a lot this post, but this is a one-time event.

If you're too lazy to click on the above link, I'll try to embed the Ustream live window and the chat box below:

Live TV : Ustream


No comments: