Friday, March 05, 2010

jon demand xiv: the 82nd annual oscar picks

Alright, so I had BIG plans to put text up showing all the nominees AND throw in some clips of some of the actors actually acting and stuff, but I somehow ran out of time and resources. I need all you people to see this before you leave work on Friday! I'm on deadline!

I'm watching the Oscars at my house on Sunday. If you'd like to join me you can, but this isn't a party or anything. I just love the Oscars and it's awesome to watch them with people who like watching them. If you do join me for the viewing please bring some munchies. And also make your munchies relatable to somehow to the Academy Award nominees this year. For example: you can bring blue nerds to commemorate Avatar or you can bring a "hurt locker" full of doritos.

Oh, and also bring us some refrigerator magnets.

4 comments:

Tim Wallis said...

I want one of those Action board thingys

MandiScandal said...

yaaaaaaay for jon demand!!

Charlotta-love said...

This has nothing to do with the Oscars...but your hair cut is sexy.

Okay.

Have fun with the Oscars.

Rebekah said...

Agreed.

I really, really love your hair this size. :)