Monday, May 01, 2006

mayday! mayday!

I don't know what else to do. Does anyone know where our Can't Hardly Wait, Say Anything, Wall Street and Mystery Men DVDs are? They're all missing. Right now the theory is that they've slowly been swiped during various parties we've had. What's the deal people?

Does anyone need anything in New York City? Turns out I just made plans to go there at the end of the month. My old school buddy Kristi talked me into it. We're going to visit our other friend, Sally. Sally and I have enjoyed a healthy flirtation for about four or five years, so it'll be fun entendres all over again. Kristi really wants to see Wicked and Sally wants to go to Coney Island. I really really want to see The Threepenny Opera, featuring Nellie McKay, my very favorite songstress. I'm expected to leave on the 25th and I get back on the 29th. Hopefully, I'll manage the whole thing with work. If not, I'll have to use my plane tickets later, so New York is inevitable.

3 comments:

Rhett said...

Pick up some bootlegs of our missing movies.

Charlotta-love said...

Hey, you could read Atlas Shrugged on the plane...

Anonymous said...

i have these mesh sparkly shoes that last about 6 months and i've had my for a year. they're clearly past their expiration date and you can get them on the streets of new york. if you see any grab me a few.