Tuesday, December 18, 2007

take!


Christmas can be hard when you get to a point where you debit more than you come away with.

Anyway, I'm doing something a little bit different for gift giving this year. I'm getting something for my girlfriend, my parents, my girlfriend's parents, the two guys I live with and maybe everyone who gives me a gift and THAT'S IT -- officially.

I did, however, buy a bunch of gifts for ANYONE ELSE who wants them. So if you're reading right now, come over to my house and pick up a gift. Tell my friends about it (maybe not necessarily your friends -- it'd be nice if everyone who picks up a gift is actually someone I'm acquainted with). You won't know what you'll be getting, since the presents are wrapped. They vary from sort of good to nearly awesome, so try to choose wisely. This is an experimental year. I think it'll work. I still have some presents I purchased last year that never got into the right hands. I'll be out of town from Thursday to Sunday, so maybe try to pick them up before then.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Oooh, I'm there, I'm there. Yes! Way to get into the spirit of giving, Jon.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Jon!