Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i just don't know what to do with myself

Maria and Rhett are both out of town. What should I do this week?

Btw, I gave Adam, the host of Filmspotting, a ride to the airport yesterday morning. I had a chance to tell him my idea for starting a business where I get everybody I know to give me 50 bucks a month and then they call me whenever they need an errand done during the day. He said it was a brilliant idea, so suck on that everyone who thought it was a dumb idea! Actually to be honest, he said it was a brilliant idea for a film.

3 comments:

Charlotta-love said...

It's $50 now? I thought it was $20. Inflation must be higher in Utah or something. And do you get royalties from the movie if he uses your idea?

Hope you find something to keep you busy.

Johnny Metropolis said...

I think that's a phenomenal idea. You could call it "Jonny on the spot", and get a cool decal on your car. You need to have package deals where like they pay $20 for 3 errands per week, $50 for 10 per week. Or the premium packet which gives unlimited errands... and if they exceed their errand allotment it's an extra $5 per errand. You'd cleen up. You'd have to have a first come first serve clause, where any errands that are ordered in advance would take presidence over in the moment errands. This is very exciting, you'd be hiring employees within a year! Let me know when you have ownership interest available.

Wow, I think I typed the word errand more times in that paragraph then cumlitively throughout my life.

Anonymous said...

What I need: I could really use someone to take my car to the mechanic or get it's oil changed while I'm at work. Or bring me lunch at work when I forget to pack mine (I work in rose park, there isn't anything with in a 10 mile radius that isn't saturated in fat). I could get help with make statements, or other items to be picked up or dropped off. And maybe someone to do my dishes during the day so they will be done when I get home.

I'd pay for that kind of help.