Sunday, January 06, 2008

welcome back everybody

I'm super glad you were able to find me again. In case you're wondering, I had to transfer all my rexbasior.com files from my old server to my new one. Presently I don't know where any of them are. I figured it would be a good time to finally switch over to a blogspot account. The real rough thing, though, is that all my pictures are gone. Even when I can find them on whatever server they're on, I'm pretty sure I'll still need to manually re-upload them to all my entries because the entries are already scripted for the wrong location. I just spent a good chunk of time doing just that for some of the recent stuff. I anticipate it will take a month or so to re-upload all the photos from this last year alone. Before that, I'm not even sure since the photos I used weren't from the computer I publish from right now.

Fortunately, the last couple of days have been semi-warm. It's been so cold lately. It's been too cold to go out. It's been too cold to dine. It's been too cold to think.

I don't shower much.

2 comments:

Saule Cogneur said...

My favorite part is that your real name is perfectly anonymous now...oh wait.

Anonymous said...

I love the landing page telling people about your new blog.