Monday, January 14, 2008

i'm hit!

Maria just tagged me.

Here are the instructions:

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. Senior year I asked the student body president to Homecoming dance using the same gigantic Hershey's kiss that a different girl used to answer me the previous year for Prom.

2. Before the internet and before owning The Complete Book of M*A*S*H, I used to write in what I called The M*A*S*H Log to determine what time of the year my favorite episodes would be on.

3. I was reading The Grapes of Wrath right up until I had to take the final in high school. I came really close to finishing. I seriously had only half a page left before the teacher made us put our books away for the test, so I didn't get to that one really creepy scene. You know the one!

4. I've thrown up in class on three separate occasions that I can remember. Once after coming in off the merry-go-round, once with the flu and once after an allergic reaction to the codeine prescribed to me for a broken arm.

5. I have journal entries of me wanting to be a ninja a good 12 or 13 years before ninjas became the bee's knees.

6. Back when my mother and I moved back into the family condo with my other two brothers, I moved into the large master bedroom with one of my brothers, my other brother took a normal bedroom and my mom took the other normal bedroom. When my other two brothers moved out I didn't graciously let my mom have the master bedroom, but actually annexed the other spare room while also staying in the master bedroom.

7. I am the seventh child in my family and was born in 1977 on the 27th of the month at 12:07 p.m. weighing seven pounds and seven ounces. Years later my 77th favorite movie would turn out to be Se7en.

I am tagging:

1. The Jon Madsen Movie Commentary Podcast
2. Blogging Forgotten Realms
3. A Game a Week
4. Locke vs. Demosthenes
5. Peter and Nichole
6. Brad and Chelsea
7. Gluten-Free Girl

So everybody do it, hard! Otherwise I'll plotz!

Also, apologies to Abel, because I still haven't gotten around to his tag and that was like a year ago. I didn't really know what this tagging thing was all about back then.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Ok- a couple things.
The M*A*S*H Log was genius. I want to see the ninja journal entries please. Your mother is too nice to you.

Maker said...

5 and 6!!
Haha!
I remember the condo but not that you were a huge crudface about the rooms.

Also, loved your movie reviews.
I will go see Once and also Hot Rod.

Anonymous said...

Also, you born on the seventh day of the week (Sunday).
Mother