Monday, March 31, 2008

enter: gorthon

So far I've only achieved one life goal: learning double-dutch.

Another life goal I have is to participate in some kind of table-top role-playing game. My good friend Pete, who is part of this geek cabal known as the Homestarmy, graciously talked to some of his best nerd friends about it. I guess they've been looking for an excuse to start playing again. Hopefully, in the next little while I'll be clutching a 20-sider.

Here's a clip from Freaks and Geeks (my new favorite show starring James Franco). In it the role-playing geeks become cool because they welcome the cool kid from school into their group. If everything comes together, I would be honored to make Pete and his friends cool by my presence.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Yeah!!! I think you will love it! I'm glad there is already an established group.


Everyone: Freaks ans Geeks is an awesome show - go watch it.