Wednesday, April 23, 2008

guitar heroine

So babe and tried out the Wii's online capabilities with Guitar Hero III for the first time earlier.

She rocked "My Name Is Jonas" perfectly. The perfect 100% Guitar Hero game has eluded her for several months. Perhaps the move to NYC enabled her inner demon child to do the necessary shredding. The perfect game is something that has even eluded me.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to grab the camera in time before the screen change. So I've sorta re-represented the spectacle here:

3 comments:

Maria said...

Wow! Thanks for the shout out! The impulse to buy Guitar Hero III has served me well so far.

And Rhett, I realize that "My Name is Jonas" is not the hardest song, but I still did it perfectly. So there.

Saule Cogneur said...

Maria should be careful. I hear that when you get good, Heroine Hero is just around the corner.

Rhett said...

Hey I haven't gotten 100% yet either. I am curious what difficulty you were on...