Friday, April 11, 2008

you don't have to look if you don't want to...

... but it will be the first thing you see.


Some of you may have noticed my limping and Facebook complaining about my foot. Last year when I went to have my footy warts frozen, they bubbled up a bit, faded and the menaces simply returned a few weeks later. I resolved to get rid of them again a couple of weeks ago. I told Chrissy, my derm, what had happened and asked if there was another avenue we could try. She said the laser machine was down, so she froze my foot again and made sure I made a follow-up appointment to check on the progress (and by then the laserer would surely be fixed). Well, within a day the rotten foot leprechauns were back to normal. When I went back I complained to her and asked if it was time to get the laser out. Somehow she talked me out of it and suggested a re-freeze. I was like, you know, c'mon. So then she said we could freeze them and if I wanted to she'd write a prescription and I could drop acid on them myself at home.

Anyway, I haven't tried the acid yet, because SHE FROZE THE HELL out of these little buggers this time. I think they're dying and it sort of hurts, but knowing those guys are hurting makes it hurt so good.

1 comment:

Maria said...

DIE, DIE, DIE!! If it doesn't work this time, she better bust out the laser.