Wednesday, April 02, 2008

overusing photobooth

Maria bought me this sweet sweet shirt before she left.

It pretty much means that I'm better than you. It also means that I now have an added amount of pressure to accomplish something that is logically impossible.

We haven't decided when I'm going to go over there to visit. I think it mostly depends on her work travel schedule. She might come next month for the Swell Season concert, so probably after that. I really ought to see what events are in New York over the next few months.

My debit card expired yesterday. I think it's pretty momentous, because this might be the first debit card I've ever had that has expired before I've lost it. Look at me crush it with my gigantic left hand!


Yeah, It got pretty hammered. It didn't work in lots of places because it was crooked, or damaged or both.

I really liked it because it had the easiest "security code" ever: "444."


Here's my new debit card. I'm a little peeved that I get the same old "horses and stagecoach" visual routine. Look how shiny the letters are! Also, look how jealous Dre will get when she sees my new card's expiration date.

4 comments:

Maria said...

1) You can never overuse photobooth - just ask Girl.

2) That shirt is super awesome

3)You are so super strong to crush your card like that.

4)Dre is going to steal your card.

5)I am going to try to blog tonight, really, I am.

Maria said...

6) I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU COME TO NEW YORK!!!!!

I need to check flights tonight for May....

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, when you least expect it, I'm so gonna steal that card. And no fair Maria testifying against me, she said that before I thought about doing it.

oh no, thought police.

Monica said...

Yes, yes it's true, you can never overuse photobooth.