Tuesday, October 14, 2008

good luck mom!


This is my wonderful mother. I love her a lot and she did a fine job putting up with me for 30 years. If for any reason at any time I've been wonderful or kind or noteworthy in any way it's been because of her.

Tomorrow afternoon she goes into back surgery. It's got something to do with a disc or whatever, I'm not really sure. The doctors say it won't be too big a deal, but hey, it's still surgery.

For the past week, I've taken special care to not step on any cracks.

4 comments:

J.R. said...

Kay you're the best! Good luck!

Maria said...

Kay- you will do great! Evan will take great care of you, I'm sure.

Jon, please visit her often. She loves it when you visit her.

Rhett said...

Good Luck Kay!!!! I hope it goes well.

It's probably just an ol' cougarette injury acting up :)

Maker said...

Jon, give us an update.
Hope your mom is doing well.