Thursday, October 23, 2008

halloween jambalaya

Yesterday I woke up with this incredible book idea. This is more unique than my other two book ideas, in that I know exactly how it will end. I also know that the book absolutely must be written before 2012. So my question is, should I write all three books in the next four years, or should I skip ahead to make sure the third book is written?

So yeah. I'm working on the Halloween movie right now. I'm getting pretty stressed about it. I love doing it, but I'm finding myself putting it off, like a school project to only have it come back and haunt me during crunch time.

A by-product of the stalling is actually something to help promote the movie. I figured the public deserves to have an official trailer for the 2008 Halloween movie. Here it is:



I've decided that I'm sort of like a Halloween parent. You know how Christmas is really stressful for parents, 'cuz they feel a need to make sure their kids have the best Christmas ever? I get more stressed out every year. Once again, J.R. and I are late on getting the Halloween cd done. Hey Roy, remember how those things used to take us one night to finish?

I'm not complaining. I'm just wondering if maybe I should take from the holiday more than I give. Perhaps that's not the best choice of words. I don't really give anything. All my projects I've made with me in mind.

So far I can't complain, though. Hit some haunted houses, watched some scary movies. Almost done with the cd, almost done with the movie.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Looks like fun. You got some good screamers.

Tara said...

Excellent preview. I can't wait to see how Legacy ties into it.

Laura Lee said...

Is there a special screening on Sunday? Like with a red carpet and stuff?

J.R. said...

Pretty sure doing the CD in one night only happened when we lived in the same city. Why haven't you moved with me?

verification word: modis!