Monday, December 15, 2008

jon demand 3 and the giving of gifts

Here is Jon Demand Episode 3! I've had it done for a few days, but I haven't posted it because I've been trying to video blogger embed it into the Jon Demand blog. Why do I have to do that? Because I need the video itself in the official RSS feed so that it will automatically download for the fine folks who've subscribed to the podcast in iTunes or other RSS feed. Yes, I am quite aware that quite possibly nobody has subscribed yet. Well it's not my fault that I surround myself with unsupportive non-podcasters! Anyway, the point is, the blogger upload feature is totally not working for me right now. Did anyone else have problems uploading videos to blogger this weekend? I tell it to go and it just says "uploading..." for hours and hours and it doesn't even go up one byte. Lemme know.



Okay, so one more thing. I think I know what I'm giving for Christmas this year. I considered not getting anybody anything, but I thought of a fairly clever, frugal and easily mass-produced system of gifts for this year. I just don't know where to draw the line on whom to give to. Please comment on this post and let me know if you feel close enough to me to give you a gift.

4 comments:

. said...

i think we are close, no?! am adding you to my list of people on my blog so now we are either way. It's been a while since i've seen ya. Do you like MGMT "eletric feel" song? I think u would.
xoxo fabs

Maria said...

I like to opt for the Ranch.

Way to make it awkward for people to guess if they are close enough to receive a present....You could just always make people pick up their present like you did last year...that worked out ok.

Maker said...

How about we both agree to not give each other anything for Christmas?
How's that for a sweet deal?

Also, I subscribe to your videos via youtube.


wv: anstiz!

Johnny 5 said...

So, coming from someone who also takes pride in sandwiches, I was intrigued. I do like a little green on my sandwich to balance things out, but probably not on that one. I was thinking that olives might add something and maybe some guacamole and bacon. Just a thought.